Find out about unique ways to give to charity! Become a Philanthropist!
On Your Own
- Starting Your Own Charitable Foundation
- Orange County Rescue Mission in Need of Food Donations
- Just Pack One
- Travel and Philanthropy
- United Way OC
- 100 Women Who Care
- Women United Orange County
- Women's Club Orange
- Emerging Leaders United Orange County
- Young Philanthropist OC
- Future Leaders of our Community
- Orange Coast Memorial Foundation
Charitable Events Orange County
- January 28, 2017 Taste of Orange Coast Island Hotel Newport Beach
- March 12, 2017 Brunch at the Center Club, Costa Mesa
- April 9, 2017 Honoring Veterans, Rancho Santa Fe
- May 10, 2017 Women's Breakfast United Way Irvine
- May 21, 2017 Taste of the Nation Montage, Laguna Beach
- November 16, 2017 National Philanthropy Day Orange County
The Family Office | Organizing Your Finances Series
- The Family Office | Week 1 Family Binder and Life Insurance
- The Family Office | Week 2 Car Insurance and Car Loans
- The Family Office | Week 3 Taxes Made Simple
Asking For A Friend Series
- How do I get my credit score up?
- How do you fly for (almost) free?
- How Much Do You Give to Charity?
- Are Zoo Memberships Tax Deductible?
Money Smart Tuesday
Links to solid financial advice series
- How Millennials Give to Charity
- A couple that gives 50% of their Income and what they are up to now
- Women and Philanthropy
- Young Philanthropist Austin
- Pay Attention
- Personal Capital-All your financial info in one place
- How to Hire a Professional Auctioneer
- Looking for Philanthropy Role Models